People have asked me why I usually wear a suit and tie for business. Here are my Top Ten reasons:
10. It helps increase my credibility.
9. It cheers me up when I look in the mirror.
8. People don’t ask me to help remove carcasses from the street.
7. I avoid getting arrested for public nudity.
6. I can check my tie to see if I’m standing up straight.
5. It’s warmer than a tank top and gym shorts.
4. It reminds me to act professionally and sometimes even keeps me from shouting profanities during important meetings.
3. I have more pockets for my stuff.
2. We get a better table for lunch.
And the number one reason I usually wear a suit and tie for business:
1. As a sign of respect for my clients.
George M. Pomonik
Pomonik Consulting, Inc.
“Chaos Removal Services”SM
Copyright © George M. Pomonik, 2011. All rights reserved.